Who We Are
Johnny J. Bardine
Founder and Managing Partner
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Bardine worked for the Magistrate's Court in Camberwell Green in London and then taught English in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, Japan, for a year. Following graduation from law school, Mr. Bardine worked as a law clerk in Prague, Czech Republic, where he was involved in international commercial arbitration and cross-national contractual disputes. He returned to the United States in 2007 where he worked as a legal consultant for a nationally-renowned criminal justice consulting firm, specializing in the area of pretrial rights and jail overcrowding.
Recognizing the impact of the current economic issues facing our community, Mr. Bardine established The Law Office of Johnny J. Bardine, P.A., with the intent to provide legal representation to individuals, families, and business owners who need an attorney to help protect their interests and assets.
- American University, B.A., Political Science
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D.
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Member, St. Petersburg Mayor-elect Rick Kriseman Transition Team
- Leadership St. Pete (Class of 2014)
- Political Partner, Truman National Security Project
- Member, Pier Advisory Task Force for the City of St. Petersburg
- Board Member, Faith House
- Member, St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Pinellas County Charter Review Commission
- Member, St.
PetersbrugCivil Service Board
- New Leaders Council (2015)
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star (2017)